Subject: [Leica] Slidehow software, with narration
From: tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Wed Mar 29 08:34:10 2006

I did something similar with iMovie and iDVD, but somehow the quality
is not there when you project the stuff. At least to my eyes. It's
more than fine on TV though. I did this with iView and the quality
was much better, but I had a hard time synching the pictures with the
text AND I had to bring my laptop with me to every projection! I'm
still looking for an alternative...

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara