Subject: [Leica] Re: New Orleans photos
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Mar 29 11:04:15 2006

At 01:14 PM 3/29/2006, you wrote:
>You would think that the place would be swarming with clean up crews,
>contracators, the governent etc  but it isn't.

I read that clean-up crews started in with bulldozers but were
stopped by threatened lawsuits from people saying 'You can't bulldoze
my house without my permission.'  So everything has stopped and is
waiting on the courts.

Your photos were great.  I loved seeing the people when they were there.

Tina