Subject: [Leica] Re:NOLA news
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Mar 29 15:32:31 2006

I'm still fighting Bellsouth over bills that I was charged from August
28th-Oct 28th. No phone lines up during that time and we still got
charged(er screwed).

Lobbyists need a good hit over the head with a DMR, 180/2.8 attached.

To stay on topic, I'll be headed to New Orleans Thursday, staying til
Monday. Leicas are already packed, 50's and all.

Chris