Subject: [Leica] Re:New Orleans photos--no\w Jeffery 50's
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Mar 29 17:39:53 2006

I usually have to down a few stiff drinks before trying to navigate Kevin's
site. Inasmuch as all of the lenses look THE SAME unless you can see some
side by side, I wish he would put all of his Hektors in one place and
reserve another spot for all of his Elmars.

I've only had one glass of wine...maybe later tonight. ;-)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com