Subject: [Leica] Re:New Orleans photos--no\w Jeffery 50's
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Mar 29 17:52:04 2006

Jeffery,
You are a professor, try some Port, that way it will only take a couple of
glasses.  :)  I think the trick with Kevin is to realize that he is anal
retentive and so is his customer base.  If he says it has a few cleaning
marks, that means you will have to use a ten power loupe to find them.  So,
I would probably try one of his red scale Elmars on the lower end of the
price scale.  Call him and talk about his inventory versus your requirements
and I am sure he will have something suitable.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com