Subject: [Leica] Another 50 for the Jeffster
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Mar 29 17:55:08 2006

Jeffery,
Why yes, both in the original German and in the later Russian guises.  It is
a wonderful lens if you have not used a current Leica product.  I think that
it will give you the classical forties to fifties look that you desire.
Sharp without being razor sharp, nice transition to the edges where
sharpness drops off.  Pretty good resistance to flare but not immune.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com