Subject: [Leica] James Nachtwey's "Inferno"
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Mar 30 07:58:53 2006

At 10:29 AM 3/30/2006, you wrote:
>Right. I must admit that my prejudice has always gone in the other direction
>- make it small; make it precious; draw the viewer in.

Me, too, B.D.  A small print that you can hold in your hand or that
you view up close, seems much more intimate to me than a huge print
that you have to stand across the room to see.  That's particularly
true of people photographs.  I guess landscape would be an exception.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] James Nachtwey's "Inferno")