Subject: [Leica] Forget A couple of shots...
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Mar 30 08:47:18 2006

At 11:00 AM 3/30/2006, you wrote:
>Without the preconceived ideas a.k.a. prejudices the photo has much
>less impact.
>
>Doug Herr

I disagree, Doug.  I didn't even notice the hajib at first.  She's
dressed for winter weather and it could have been just a scarf. The
fact that someone was carrying around a notebook prominently labeled
"CIA-Review Course" was funny enough.  I didn't relate it to Muslims at all.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Forget A couple of shots...)