Subject: [Leica] Forget A couple of shots...
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Mar 30 08:01:02 2006

Brian, forgive me. I know what follows belongs on the forum; I know I am
misbehaving; but there comes a time when I cannot help myself, and my
fingers get away from me and type....

Pardon me for saying so, but what a load of xenophobic shit. Because the
woman is Muslim it's "rather obvious where her allegiances lie?" Does that
mean that if you see a Hasidic man, with side curls and beard, you know
"where his allegiances lie?" What about an elderly woman fingering a rosary
as she walks down the street? Do her allegiances lie with Vatican City.

Some people with Anglo Saxon names really haven't the slightest idea what
being an American is all about.

B. D.