Subject: [Leica] Forget A couple of shots...
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu Mar 30 08:35:55 2006

Now B.D.

Sir down.....take a stress pill and lets talk about
this.....Additionally, if you are going to use those big words like
xylephonic and sillobus I'm going to have to break out a book without
many pictures, i.e. my dictionary .Even though I may want to agree with
your point of view for humanitarian  and/or book-learned reasons there
are times when rationality is somewhat less than Greek.

Walt