Subject: [Leica] Forget A couple of shots...
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Mar 30 09:02:38 2006

I would have noticed anyone carrying that notebook, Doug, and I think it
would have been a "what the?!" photo had the subject been a guy in a
pinstripe suit. However, I certainly did see her hajib, and I think that
that makes it that much better a photo. One doesn't have to be prejudice to
consider something ironic.