Subject: PS Re: [Leica] Forget A couple of shots...
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Mar 30 12:02:31 2006

Prejudice v.

1 : to injure or damage by some judgment or action usu. at law

broadly : to cause injury to : HURT, DAMAGE, IMPAIR

      ? prejudice a good cause?

2 : to cause to have prejudice : prepossess with opinions formed without due
knowledge or examination : bias the mind of : give an unreasonable bent to

      ? prejudice a critic?

--- not often used of favorable prejudice

      ?if anything could prejudice me in her favor?

3 obs : to judge beforehand usu. unfavorably : PREJUDGE