Subject: PS Re: [Leica] Forget A couple of shots...
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Mar 30 11:34:57 2006

It appears ;-) we're saying the same things with different words.

Photography relies on appearances:
        The photographer responds to how reality appears.
        The photo viewer responds to how the photo appears.
Of course in both cases, if we discuss these responses, the
discussion reveals more about the photographer and the photo viewer
than what the frozen moment in the photo itself actually reveals
about reality. Without doubt if we present social symbols in various
juxtapositions we will create reactions in the socially aware observer.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com