Subject: [Leica] B.D.'s "Forget A couple of shots..."
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Mar 30 15:41:18 2006

Yes, of course I would have. Would it have been as good? It would have been
different. As I said earlier, a photo of a guy in a pin stripe suit,
standing in a subway station clutching to his chest a binder that says CIA
Review whatever, is going to elicit a 'Say what?!' from most viewers - and
that's what I was going for.
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com