Subject: PS Re: [Leica] Forget A couple of shots...
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Mar 30 15:02:32 2006

To coin a phrase, Doug, me thinks thou dost protest too much. There is
literally nothing in that image to suggest that I have prejudged, judged,
or post-judged the subject's character, loyalties, or believe system. It's
an image. Period. And if you don't understand why some might consider it a
good image, possessing a number of the charcteritics that make street
photography worth looking at, then you have been spending far, far too much
time with the nut hatches, and not enough with people - particularly with
people aware of what's going on in the world around them.

___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com