Subject: [Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Mar 31 07:24:46 2006

Paul,
I think the point is that the people who blow themselves up are not the
people who do the planning.  In fact, there is a strong possibility that the
people who exploded themselves in London did not think they were the human
bomb.  But if you are going to direct someone to explode a backpack in a
certain place then you need some pretty good visual evidence of where you
want them to blow up.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com