Subject: [Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures
From: lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Fri Mar 31 06:29:42 2006

My point is, why should someone need pictures of a station or a train
or whatever in order to walk onto it with a backpack full of
explosives? And if they do, why not use a phone camera?

If someone really wants reconnaissance pictures of a public place they
will get them, and I hardly think a chap with a (comparatively) large
camera, standing still in one place for minutes at a time, obviously
taking pictures, is going to be on terrorist recce duty. Still, I guess
the security staff have got to have something to do.

It seems that all over the world authorities are scared of photography
and, sensitive areas aside, assuming they've done nothing to be ashamed
of I don't understand why they should be.

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.paulhardycarter.com