Subject: [Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures
From: lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Fri Mar 31 11:35:51 2006

The last couple of times I departed through Valencia I was very aware
that the security people were obsessed with no-one having any metal on
them whatsoever when they went through the metal detection doorway, but
that they were barely conscious of the cabin baggage scanner.

I actually have a 7.62mm round (a souvenier) attached to a bag I often
take as my carry-on, only because I keep forgetting to take it off,
which I would have thought should set the alarms ringing, but it's
never been noticed. But try walking through the doorway with a pair of
nail clippers in your pocket and all hell breaks loose.

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.paulhardycarter.com