Subject: [Leica] playing with my new toy
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Apr 1 19:02:08 2006

Doug,
I predict the days of you using film are numbered in the finger and toe
quantities.  You lose the viewfinder of the SL but gain much better quality
at 400, almost instant feedback, a "quiet" motor drive, a 200 exposure roll
of film when things are really good, much lower film processing costs, and
did I mention some really wonderful fabulous looking images.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com