Subject: [Leica] New Panasonic/Leica
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Apr 2 09:23:02 2006

Gene,
There is another rather large company with more than 5000 D200's on back
order, Nikon seems unable to ship decent quantities.  If you check the B&H
site they are on perpetual backorder.  One of the tricks is that the kit
with lens is the only one to be found.  This is not so much fun as there are
many folks out there with lenses that do not need or want another longish
range zoom but would prefer to purchase the body as an upgrade to their D100
or as a second body to their D2X.

You did make a good choice with the D200 as it is a rather well built camera
with a plenty good sensor and a sensible control layout.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com