Subject: [Leica] Nikon D200 delivery (was: New Panasonic/Leica)
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Apr 2 09:34:59 2006

I have not found any shop in Switzerland which was able to sell only a
single D200. Even leading shops had just demo models. All others on
backorder. In decembre they put you off for january, in january for
february, and so on. I have finally cancelled my order because I rella felt
kidded after asking for delivery 10 times successlessly. Nikon should not
announce new camera models when they're not able to ship decent quantities
within one or two months after the announcement. Only Leica DMR owners have
the requested patience for such games.
:-)
Didier

Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] New Panasonic/Leica)