Subject: [Leica] FS: Bumper sticker (unofficial Leica users' sticker)
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon Apr 3 13:45:05 2006

As the barkeeper in this-here pub, I regret to say that we can't take any
more drink orders from you tonight, and, in fact, perhaps you ought to give
me your car keys....

Message from brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly) ([Leica] FS: Bumper sticker (unofficial Leica users' sticker))
Message from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] FS: Bumper sticker (unofficial Leica users' sticker))