Subject: [Leica] First time posting
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Thu Apr 6 19:20:39 2006

Ed - I applied my own advice just posted re Alternate Whispering and
"lingered" as I looked at your Odds and Ends #1 landscape, coincidentally
while some heroic Celtic music was playing in the background. I felt like I
was about to step into an awesome, dangerous adventure over many miles,
maybe extending all the way to Middle Earth.

The out of focus background worked REALLY well in the above photo but was
not as effective in the ones of the logs. Also, with so many powerful
images, you could pick a better one to start off the site than the nurse
looking at the schedule. That one could be cropped tighter and would have
been much more interesting with just slightly more view from the right to
bring out some profile to go with the beautiful blond hair. The eye-stopping
portrait of Retina Dept ;-) would make a fine intro to the hospital series.

I've bookmarked your website for some more study. If that's *your* family
under "Family" your are indeed a blessed man! With such a collection of fine
images already, I hope you don't mind me nit-picking a bit with the above
critique.

Gary T