Subject: [Leica] kelly's day in geneva photo essay
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Apr 7 10:59:43 2006

Kyle;

You have lots talent, imagination and a style of your own. That is
certainly something much  more important than anything else. If
tomorrow, Cutie Kuric or some other sweetie-type pie was on the air
singing the praises of "dog butt" photos it would sell. Next, "dog
butt"  photos would be in demand. Art gallery owners would scour the
countryside to discover new and exciting "dog butt" masterpieces and
their makers. Wealthy art supporters would soon corner the market on
'dog Butts".  If your were fortunate enough to have spent your career
looking through a viewfinder at "dog butts" then you could laugh all the
way to the bank.

If you really want a good laugh take a look at the self-promotion ads in
the back of Black and White Magazine. "Fine Art Photographers" indeed.
Hell, I have four little fat-assed dogs at home. Maybe it's time to do a
bit of "dog butt" work myself. When the dog market loses ifs luster
perhaps we could improvise? Besides an ass load of dogs I have many
cats. Call NBC and let them know about the thrilling new discovery in
art photography. "fuzzy fat pussies"!

Walt