Subject: [Leica] another couple of posts
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Apr 7 11:24:29 2006

Barney:

I am  going to save your post and re-read it from time to time. There
are,as I mentioned to my wife this morning, some of the finest people
online one could want to meet. You are certainly one yourself. It is a
very moving assessment of this era and it could be you are absolutely
right. Don't misunderstand what I said about doing that type of
shooting. If it weren't for people still doing  it we'd only have
information funneled to us though the White House Press Corps.  How
about that for a frightening thought?

As far as giving up, that's out of the question. The lure of a
self-imposed project keeps haunting me. We don't have subways in Florida
so I can't follow in B.D.'s footsteps. but still, there are many images
left unmade.

Walt