Subject: [Leica] Re: DSLR question
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Apr 8 09:14:44 2006

Will von Dauster offered:
> Their 11-22mm is in a class by itself as far as I'm concerned. My  recent
> California coastal photos with that lens have moved me from  Canon solidly
> into the Olympus DSLR camp.

Hi Will,
Do I take this as a negative comment about the lens?

I bought this one as soon as I looked through the viewfinder and have
absolutely no negative results with it since the 20D came out or the lens.

I make 13X19 prints regularly with it and they're quite amazingly sharp. I
believe Henning Wulff also has the same lens and finds it excellent.

If yours isn't good, then either you got a "bad one" and Henning and I got
extremely great ones. Such as life. But I'd put mine up against leica any
day.

ted

Replies: Reply from vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster) ([Leica] Re: DSLR question)
Message from vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster) ([Leica] Re: DSLR question)