Subject: [Leica] PAW 12 ...and I don't do flowers, either
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Apr 8 16:21:48 2006

Peter,
you have managed to get exactly the textures into your shot with
guesstimated exposure that I tried to get over a period of 3 days under
studio conditions, reflectors, back-lighting, mirrors, tripod etc. From
about 3 hundred shots only about 4 turned out like you did it in one.
Well done sir! an excellent shot!
Douglas