Subject: [Leica] Difficulties of Calla - lilies /I do do flowers
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Apr 8 16:45:23 2006

A few different views of a single Calla Lily - I often do flowers - it
really is incredibly difficult to get anything like the shot Peter posted.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album150/Calla_4_edited_1
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album150/Calla_2_edited_1
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album150/Calla_3_edited_1
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album150/Calla_1_edited_1

If I had done this series on film it would have cost me a small fortune
getting it more or less right.This was where I found out the true value
of digital photography
(for me)
Douglas
Technical stuff: Canon 300D (D-Rebel), Yashica Macro 2.8/55mm, colour
converted to BW (photoplugins BW converter, mode APX)
Daylight: diffused backlighting, reflectors,mirror to produce highlights
(4 frames selected from around 300)

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Difficulties of Calla - lilies /I do do flowers)
Reply from raimo.m.korhonen at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K) ([Leica] Difficulties of Calla - lilies /I do do flowers)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Difficulties of Calla - lilies /I do do flowers)