Subject: [Leica] Seder
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Apr 8 16:57:42 2006

>  My eye is drawn to
>the vanishing point and away from the grouchy mom.
>
>Don

Thanks, Don.  She was pretty grouchy!  The original photographer told
me that he thought she was bored with the whole project and that she
refused to have a male photographer come to her house so that's why I
was there substituting for him.  I was sure I could ingratiate myself
and get good photos, but I was only there 10 minutes and didn't have
a chance to convince her of what a sympathetic female I could
be!  The daughter, on the other hand, was a ham and wonderfully
photographic!  I'd go back and photograph the daughter any day.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Seder)