Subject: [Leica] PAW 12 ...and I don't do flowers, either
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sun Apr 9 18:59:55 2006

Peter - Can't really add much to the kudos you've received for this
shot except to agree.  BW400CN really does handle the extreme
contrasts well.   Your's is the first example I've seen on the LUG
with tonality that matches the samples on the Kodak website.

I know you said you "guestimated" the exposure but was this a
commercial scan or a personal scan?  Did you adjust levels or use
curves in PS to get this beautiful range?

Great shot.  Thanks.