Subject: [Leica] PAW 12 ...and I don't do flowers, either
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Apr 10 13:05:36 2006

Richard,

thanks again. It was, as I said elsewhere, done by my "corner" dev+scan shop
on
a Noritsu scanner, scanned to CD and handed to me. I cropped it - slightly
as I
recall - and adjusted the levels **slightly** to get the effect I wanted,
but
really not much; and then a little usm and that was it apart from converting
a JPEG for the gallery.

I use PS Elements 2.0 as I think it much better than 4.0 and I am too tight
buy PS CS, because it has a whole lot of stuff that I neither need nor want!
copy of PS 7.0 I might buy, but you can't gert them. The only thing I miss
in
Elements is the lack of curves.

Peter