Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting, or how I tripped on a rude person....
From: enitka1 at comcast.net (Ernest Nitka)
Date: Mon Apr 10 20:53:35 2006

Slo - well thats what the LUG does to you - I had the same experience
about 4 years ago shooting the National Hot Rod Association nationals
in syracuse, NY - came acoss a guy shooting M with leicavit and 21.
Very unpleasant.  I've gotten used to thinking that should i run into
anyone on the LUG in person that we'd have a good time talking. So
approach Leica carrying folks with caution :)

ernie