Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting, or how I tripped on a rude person....
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon Apr 10 20:42:53 2006

While shooting a demo today, I couldn't help but notice nearly 7-8
Leicas. I even spotted an antracite R9.
I walked up to an individual who was standing around with an M7 in
his hands, introduced myself, and asked the person their name. The
retort was "I'm just me, just little me," claiming he didn't need a
name. At that point, after such a moronic retort, I decided to mind
my own business.
I have noticed in the past that bumping into Leica using persons on
the street is, more often than not, not an invitation for
conversation. Although the rudeness of this last individual did
become a topic of conversation between a number of us while we were
waiting for the action.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center