Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting, or how I tripped on a rude person....
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Apr 11 07:35:09 2006

That is fascinating... I'm sure Murray and Hermstein could have loads of
fun with those statistics if they were still in the culture market. I
admit  to a  social bias myself though, when on one of those media grope
events. Thinking that during a lull it might be useful to use what's
between one's ears rather than seeing what is hanging around other's
necks. Couple that with my avoiding gum chewers and seed spitters and
damn if you don't have an "Anglo".

Walt