Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting, or how I tripped on a rude person....
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Tue Apr 11 06:44:53 2006

Interestingly enough, being in the new Latino capital of the world,
Los Angeles, my experience has been that Latino and African-American,
and Asian if I count Nick, Leica shooters are talkers (that is,
during a lull in the activity). 'Anglos', on the other hand, are
usually standing around, chin up in the air, as though stuck on a stick.
Now, when I use a Rollei, there being no way to hide the critter, not
that I would, I'm always being asked questions. Being the kind of
person who can chew gum, and even the occasional sunflower seeds,
walk backwards, and shoot, I've never had a problem with that. But
then, that's just me.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center