Subject: [Leica] Re: Touch typing keyboards
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Tue Apr 11 08:38:31 2006

i seem to recall the old 3270 i used to use at ibm watson labs
had a switch which would activate a solenoid on each key depression,
purely as an ergonomic device.

this action was undertaken with such vigor, the keyboard would have
jumped an inch, had it not been the approximate dimensions and mass of a
small headstone.

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com