Subject: [Leica] Caution - Grandkids
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Apr 11 16:50:09 2006

At 07:31 PM 4/11/2006, you wrote:
>I would imagine that's a very saleable stock photograph you could
>split the income with her for a university education fund, as I did
>with my grandson playing baseball.
>
>I had jokingly said to him when he was a little guy starting in
>T-ball games and as he progressed through teams and ages, any
>pictures sold of him playing we'd split 50-50 sort of as a joke.
>However, a shot of him when he was about 12 years, I was paid
>$6000.00 US for the advertising rights to an action photograph of him.

Wonderful, Ted!  I have promised half of the stock $ for college
tuition in exchange for complete model releases ;-)  Both kids have a
great start on tuition already (their baby pictures have really
sold), but their father is a tenured professor and they'll probably
get a free ride anyway!

My only problem is that they are growing up too fast.  I'm going to
have to get my youngest two busy at procreating or I'll run out of
grandbabies!!

Thanks!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP