Subject: [Leica] Tina, great shot
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Apr 11 16:54:06 2006

At 07:36 PM 4/11/2006, you wrote:
OK Tina,
>That's it! Get her signed up with a model agency looking for
>children with beautiful eyes and expressions!! Man the picture of
>her with the straw hat is "priceless and SALEABLE!" :-)
>
>ted

No model agency!  Just me - but I'm selling them every now and
then.  I just need to quit traveling around and stay home more with
the grandkids!  They are growing up entirely too fast, no matter how
much I try to keep them little.  Sometimes I look at a photo of
Sophie and see her at 19 - which is what her father saw with the
photo of her pouting.  It really scared him!  I need another couple
of lifetimes ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Tina, great shot)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Tina, great shot)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Tina, great shot)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Tina, great shot)