Subject: [Leica] Tina, great shot
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Apr 11 17:16:20 2006

At 07:59 PM 4/11/2006, you wrote:
>Well, Tina, as a Dad I know what he means, but at this point that is just a
>picture of an extraordinarily beautiful little girl.

Thanks, B.D. My daughter said he cried, but he is a very sentimental
Brit and I love him because he loves his family so much.  Sophie is
special because she's as beautiful inside as she is outside.  She has
a severe peanut allergy which I thought was ridiculous until it hit
so close to home and I realized how serious it really is.  We have to
be very, very careful with anything she eats.  Nobody had allergies
to peanuts when I was growing up.  The world has gone crazy :-(

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Tina, great shot)