Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting, or how I tripped on a rude person....
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Apr 11 18:23:18 2006

Slobodan,
Interesting observations.  I don't mind having conversations about whatever
camera I have on my shoulder or around my neck.  Frequently these
conversations lead to interesting discussions and observations about better
vantage points.  On the other hand, when I see something interesting the
conversation ends and I run off to capture whatever caught my eye.

My experiences have been all positive, except for one or two security guards
who felt I didn't belong.  As for $$$ hanging off my neck, it is just
stuff.  I think that if it has no real value except as a tool to you then
others will sense the same and not think it is worth anything.  Believe me,
I have been in interesting places and haven't had any incidents or trouble,
of course I am almost two meters high and usually looking all around me so
normally would not appear to be easy money.  :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com