Subject: [Leica] Re: Touch typing keyboards
From: dcm at pobox.com (David C Mason)
Date: Tue Apr 11 19:04:59 2006

Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net> writes:

> On those occasions when I am sober, I can generally fire up to around 120
> wpm on WordPerfect while the best I ever did on a manual was 60 wpm and on
> a Wheelwriter 75.  Some progress is for the good.  A couple of single-malts
> under the waistcoat, now, and my speed falls off a bit, I fear!

After some Caol Ila 18 year I need a loud CLACK to remind me
that I have hit a key.

--

- Dave

Freedom and dignity spring from within the human heart...And inside
the human heart is where the impetus for political change must be
generated.    - Wesley Clark

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Re: Touch typing keyboards)
Message from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Re: Touch typing keyboards)