Subject: [Leica] Why we photograph, artists who photograph, and HCB, goldenmean
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Wed Apr 12 17:22:04 2006

What the hell, Walt, you mean there's two? Now everyone on the list is going
to wonder 'Am I the other one?'
8^0
Arche

Walt wrote:

Hey Jeffery:

Lets put it behind us. You are certainly a valuable asset to the LUG and
I enjoy looking at your work and reading many of your posts. I'm going
to up my medication and refrain from responding in a manner which could
cause misunderstandings. Except, of course, for the two assholes on the
list. Other than that, I'm Mr. Mellow. Even picked up some Bergger and
some Foma to run tests on. One very expensive, one cheap. Hell,I
wouldn't mind looking a bit like Henri myself except I still have my
hair. :-P

Very Sincerely,
Walt