Subject: [Leica] Motion Photo
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Fri Apr 14 08:02:10 2006

As much as I try to find ways to use my Leicas more, it just doesn't
happen. Mainly because this newer gear is so much more versatile. I
think that the new EF-S 17-55 mm F2.8 IS coming out this May, with
the new generation IS good for three stops, might just be the lens
for you.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center