Subject: [Leica] 16mm Fisheye
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Fri Apr 14 08:08:52 2006

Too bad. I can bet it's disheartening. Myself, I had a problem with
the 60mm macro. Apparently, once the lens was racked out for close
ups, the sensor picked up whatever was on the lens. And that was
after I had John clean the lens. Wound up selling the lens, as my 50
'Lux has enough quality seeping out of it for my needs.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com