Subject: [Leica] melting time?
From: bquinn at sgi.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Fri Apr 14 11:12:00 2006

What a nice shot, and what a nice face. A comment, which is just my
opinion. On my monitor it looks as if you focused on her lips. They seem
to be razor sharp. I would like to see what this image looks like
focused on her eyes.

Are you going to say what this new toy is? Or are you going to keep us
in suspense until we drag it out of you.! :-)

Barney