Subject: [Leica] Was Foot Washing, Now Abrahamic Faiths
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Apr 14 12:34:47 2006

At 02:13 PM 4/14/2006, you wrote:
>As I was watching the program i was reminded of you and your "Faiths of
>Abraham" ( I hope that I have that right ) project. Is this TV show
>related to it?

No, it's not.  I'll have to look that show up. We do have several
high-powered speakers lined up to lead discussions when the exhibit
opens.  There seems to be a lot going on now to try to get the three
faiths at least talking to each other about their similarities and
differences.  That can only be a reason to hope for greater understanding.

>I spent a moment or two
>wondering about where that came from. the Bishop of Charlottesville has
>answered my question. How sad. All of us on the  LUG who pray might want
>to pray for him.
>
>Barney

Amen!  Thanks, Barney.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from bquinn at SGI.com (Barney Quinn) ([Leica] Was Foot Washing, Now Abrahamic Faiths)