Subject: [Leica] Leica Sighting -- Continued
From: leica at cinemaminima.com (Austin Burbridge)
Date: Fri Apr 14 16:11:49 2006

Greg's response adduces precisely the kind of candor and passion --
informed by real experience -- which makes the LUG a worthwhile place
to exchange opinions.

I love the Leica Users Group! It's provocative, stimulating, and
passionate.

You can read more about how I feel about the LUG in my blog --

http://cinemaminima.com/leica/2006/04/13/exactly-how-far-off-topic-
does-the-leica-users-group-get-a-recipe-for-brussels-sprouts/

Regards,

A U S T I N ,

Austin Burbridge,

Expose for Shadows/Develop for Highlights
http://cinemaminima.com/leica

Sprezzatura http://sprezzatura.editthispage.com/

Cinema Minima http://www.cinemaminima.com/

###