Subject: [Leica] Daily Dose of Spring LXIV Dogwood circle
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Apr 16 09:00:20 2006

Gene,
If only that were true.  In my part of Atlanta, there are literally acres of
blooms.  Azaleas are everywhere, dogwoods are still blooming, roses are just
coming up, iris are in a phased bloom, some of the summer perennials are
starting to bloom, the rhodadendram are just about to go off.  Springtime in
Atlanta is three to four months of continuous color, the color continues
into the summer but it gets hot enough that only the late evenings and early
mornings are comfortable.

If I were truly ambitious, the apple trees in N. Carolina are starting to
bloom and seeing miles of trees in color is truly impressive.

Thanks for looking.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com