Subject: [Leica] wiping wet negs
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Apr 16 14:20:01 2006

Now that I have an Epson 2400 my darkroom is rapidly turning into a museum,
but for 40 years I've done darkroom work and consider myself pretty good at
it.

My film processing regimen ends with these steps. My water supply is
filtered with a two-stage water filter

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=15865&is=REG&addedTroughType=search

* Wash.
* Treat in Heico Perma Wash.
* Rinse.
* Soak in Photo Flo 100 for 30 seconds
* Remove from spool
* Wash hands and rinse carefully
* Hold film in left hand and use two fingers from right hand to remove water
from film.
* Hang up to dry in a vertical plastic forced-air film dryer

I seriously doubt that I will ever use any of this again, given how good the
2400 is.

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] When We Have All-Digital Sensor Leicas...)