Subject: [Leica] The Cafe Press Spring Shoot Shirt Arrived
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon Apr 17 13:52:10 2006

> decent job on the design heat transfer (make sure your iron this from the
> back, so as not to damage the artwork.)

As far as I know it is direct inkjet printing onto the shirt and not heat
transfer. Their blurb says this:

Direct Printing
With Direct Printing, we print direct-to-fabric with no transfers. The
result is a matte image that moves with the garment because the ink is
actually embedded in the fabric for ultimate wearable comfort. After a few
washes, you will notice the great durability of Direct Printing. That means
greater image staying power.

The benefits of Direct Printing

    * Great washability - no fading
    * No feel of ink on the fabric (the ink is in the fabric)
    * No cracking
    * No transfer lines

Things to keep in mind with Direct Printing

    * Colors are not as vibrant as Heat Transfer

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] The Cafe Press Spring Shoot Shirt Arrived)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] The Cafe Press Spring Shoot Shirt Arrived)